"Dont let success get to your head or failure get to your heart."
Nerissa Myers (University Of Louisiana/Chicago Bandits)
This is The Softball Network !
- You must be following the admins . (tori and I)
- You have to reblog this post atleast once. For a bigger chance you can reblog up to five times.
- You have to put this badge on the blog
- You have to fill out this form
For a better chance:
- Reblog this all five times
- Tag a post at #pinksandxoxo saying why you want to be in the network. You can also right more about your softball career and accomplishments
- Meet new softball and tumblr friends
- Get to talk about your accomplishments with other players
- You get/give advice
- You also get/give html help
- Help with voting and promos
The network page is here
We will pick after this post gets enough notes. Remember , you have to reblog this post , follow the admins , and fill out the network form. Good Luck :) !
WHY ARE PEOPLE IN BEACON HILLS ALWAYS AT SCHOOL WHEN THE SUN IS DOWN LIKE GO THE FUCK HOME
Life’s thrown me alot of curveballs and one of these days I’m gonna knock it out of the park. #sportsphotography #photography #softball
That moment when you come home from softball and think to yourself, “I have a really nice tan.” Then, when you take a shower, you realize your amazing tan was just dirt.